Friday, August 31, 2012

"I am ready For war" Yvonne vixen tells oriental hotel

I guess we all remember the popular Silverbird Tv presenter, Yvonne Ekwerre, whose her car was stolen at Oriental Hotel a month ago . We might have thought that was the end of that episode but not for her, according to she post on her tweeter.� read her tweet below:



Quote
�I�m ready for WAR. U can�t take what belongs to me and expect me to stay quiet for too long�They don�t want to be civil, then I�ll go STREET�Anyone who knows them should tell �em sh*t is about to get CRAY.
�I�m fed up!�How the hell should ppl feel safe in an establishment of that magnitude. U steal my property 2day, what will happen next time? Get raped in d parking lot?�Trouble sleep yanga wake am�u don�t mess with a wounded lioness.
�D hospitality business is meant 2 ensure safety & comfort''

No comments:

Post a Comment